What Is Geopathic stress and how can it be rectified ?
Potentially negative & toxic earth energies in, under or within your home or land that may affect your health
Geopathic stress is natural radiation that rises up through the earth and becomes distorted to weak electromagnetic fields, created by subterranean running water, certain mineral concentrations, fault lines, and underground cavities and negative human thought forms and energies.
Geopathic Stress is a common factor in many cases of physical and mental illnesses
This was proved to the German medical profession over 80 years ago and in many thousands of cases ever since. It was first recognised in thousands of cases of cancer and later it was found that it has to be dealt with before any therapy could work 100% and ensure your body could repair itself.
On the other side of the spectrum, you also have areas that emanate “healing” qualities; lifting you to more subtle levels of vibration and strengthening your body and spirit. Many of these areas are considered sacred sites or power places. Or maybe positive energy lines un=and sometimes overlaid by ancient pilgrim routes such as the Mary Michael line in England or the Venus Appolo line through Europe.
The electro-pathological energy created by modern technology such as high and low-frequency energy from telecommunication towers, electricity pylons, transformers, radar and radio towers can also contribute to geopathic stress
Geopathic stress weakens your body and immune system and increases and reinforces the harmful effects of other pathogenic factors, such as:
- Environmental chemicals, poisons and pollutants.
- Malnutrition / poor diet
- Psychosocial stresses
- Genetic weaknesses
- Electromagnetic pollution
Are You Suffering From Geopathic Stress?
Potential health problems arising from geopathic stress in your environment include but are not limited to.
- Cardiovascular problems
- Neurological disabilities and learning difficulties
- Immune deficiency disorders
- Chronic fatigue and irritability
- Body pains and headaches
- Sudden signs of physical ageing
- Infertility and miscarriages
- Restless sleep
- Night terrors
- Anxiety (and may amplify PTSD)
How do I know if I’m Geopathic stressed?
- If you cannot shake off an illness, depression or feel below par, ask yourself:
- Did my health problem begin shortly after moving into this home or place of work?
- Do I feel better when I am away from the home or place of work?
- Do any of my family feel uneasy about the ‘atmosphere’ at home?
- Did the previous occupant’s suffer from any serious or long-term illness including mental health or even divorce?
- Does the illness seem to be worse during autumn or spring or wet stormy weather? (when underground water may be flowing at higher velocity)
- Were there any nearby disturbances, which may have caused underground water veins to flow into different channels under my house prior to my illness? (landslides, building and road work, working quarries and working mines etc)
- Does my home or any part of it feel unnaturally cold or damp or oddly uncomfortable?
Often times (but not all) a slopping site may well have Geopathic stress), as do sites that cut into the landscape, more so if cut into the natural stone.
RECTIFICATION : Fortunately, the good news is, it can be rectified or at a minimum substantially modified or lessened, by shifting away from the disturbed area, especially if it is where one spends a good deal of time, such as moving your bed, if you’re sleeping over a Geopathic zone, or by sleeping in a different room or by rectifying energetically the problem via earth acupuncture and or special Space Clearing & Earth Healing techniques.
Once the Geopathic stress is removed or rectified or moved away from, the issues, health conditions etc, may or will resolve on their own as your body begins to heal or at a minimum allow any other medical or complementary health solutions to be much more efficacious and in a lessened time period.